We are seeking a motivated and passionate person to work with our Team in the Gymsport & Recreation Centre on the Park. Reporting to the Centre Manager this role will also have some accountability to the Gymsport & Recreation Accounts Manager.
The person appointed will be expected to manage the office activities and take a leadership position in creating a consistent customer experience at the Gymsport and Recreation Centre (GSRC).
Continuous updating of knowledge in relation to the planned activities of the GSRC and future direction is important. An ability to communicate these effectively to our members and community is vital.
You will have experience in booking systems and microsoft office.
This position is office based and requires high levels of administrative and communication skills. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Accounts in support of the Gymsport Accounts Manager
- Admin & campaign support
- Data collection of users & participants on the Park
- Liaison with and a high level of customer service with users including the Never 2 Old Program and Schools
- Close liaison and support of Counties Manukau Gymnastics Club
- Motorhome bookings as required
- Foster & enhance the Pulman Park Mission, Values, and Culture.
- Handling cash, eftpos and term fee payments
- Fronting the main reception to the Gymsport & Recreation Facility
- Managing users & contractors coming into the Gymsport & Recreation facility
- Compliance with health and safety standards & the parks operating policy.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent time management & prioritisation skills
- You will have first class interpersonal skills to be able to interact with key people of sports clubs/organisations on a daily basis.
- You will need a Class 1 licence.
- Being computer savvy to be able to support membership programs and marketing campaigns
- Culture of going the extra mile to support the organisation.
Core admin hours would be between 8am – 5pm
The Bruce Pulman Park Trust is a Charitable Trust with a focus on the community to support health & wellbeing through Aktive Communities.
If you have a genuine interest in our community and being part of the team, please forward your CV and enquiries to: Steven.Bartholomew@pulmanpark.com