About Bears Basketball Club
CURRENT PROGRAMMES INCLUDE;
- Miniball for ages 6 – 8-years with a focus on skill introduction through fun and enjoyment
- The U11 junior prep programme caters for ages 9 and 10 years and introduces skill development through game awareness
- The U13 junior programme for ages 11 and 12 years provides an environment to develop basketball skills, knowledge and game experience
- The U15 competitive leagues for ages 13 and 14 provide a competitive environment to stretch and extend development
- Adult social mixed – provides a social basketball sporting environment for individuals, families, groups and communities
Bears Basketball has provided development programs and junior competitions for the Papakura district and surrounding areas of Takanini, Drury, Waiau Pa, Karaka, Ramarama and Te Hihi for the last 16 years.
Catering for participants from 6 years to adults Bears Basketball accepts all abilities and experience.
For further information on programs or leagues visit our website.WEBSITE